Please joing Boston LISC and experts from our national LISC Housing program, along with Marc Jahr of Community Development Futures, for this FREE training to prepare owners of aging affordable housing as you plan for recapitalization. Participants will work hands-on through project case studies to build a comprehensive understanding of the various financing pathways available for a variety of different projects.
Traning Topics will include:
- HUD Assisted Programs
- HUD Project-Based REntal Assistance (PBRA) Program
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC): 4% and 9%
- Recap Time - Putting together the Capital Stack
- Two is Good Company - the Joint Venture Agreement
- Current outlook for local funding sources
This a FREE Training but Registration is required - Register here now - Lunch will be provided. Please feel free to forward this invitation.
Thanks to our sponsor - Capital One.
June 12, 2015 - At District Hall, 75 Northern Avenue, Boston